Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Over 800 Posts

Well I cannot believe that I have over 800 posts but I do !

Way back in January of 2007 I started this blog. It has been so fun and I have met so many wonderful people and expanded my horizons and talent as a collage artist since then.

I want to thank all of my followers for watching my blog. I love all of you even though I don't get over to visit you everyday. You are all so talented and many have inspired me .

I am leaning now towards 1000 posts so I will wait until that number to have a celebration. I will have to think of something really special on that day.
Here is the very first collage I created way back then. I sent it to Vickie at Whispers of Inspiration. She was a BIG inspiration to me and cheered me on the whole way I was learning all about blogging and creating collages. My daughter in law Mica with Garboodles got me started in creating collage and in blogging. It has been a blessing since my retirement. It fills my days with creativity as well as making friends . I love you all.
This was my second attempt at creating collage. I still have this little guy.

How long ago did you make your first collage and how long has it been since you started blogging?

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations! Collage? Yes, one day soon I'm going to do one. I keep saying that and had no idea how long. Guilty. Love you sweetie and I still have it ♥

Art From The heart said...

Gosh ! I think almost 2 years and yes I have that first collage.
Isn't it fun to meet so many nice people.
Hugs, Amy

Pellie / Penny said...

Congratulations Patti,

I'm moving up to my 2 year blogaversary - but I was making collages for at least 6 months before that.

Hugs,
Penny

DeeDee said...

I made my first collage about a year ago... and haven't done any since.... not sure why...I so love even your very first one Pat

Anonymous said...

Patti,
Congrats! I am so proud of you and I know you have put much work forth. Thank you for your encouragement too.
It is wonderful to look back and see how far you have come!
Clapping for you Patti! ♥

kimberly said...

800 wow...that is a lot of posts!! i started back in june of 2007 but think i am only around 400 posts...and i have yet to celebrate any of those milestones...so guess i will have to set one too! :-) love coming here and reading your posts and seeing your new creations, patti...keep up the wonderful creativity!!!!
hugs,
kimberly

Healing Woman said...

Wow..4 years of blogging. I'm moving up to my second year soon. Amazing to me the way my life has changed through blogging. I never thought I'd enjoy it and I certainly never expected to "want" to share all that I do...Love your work.

Mya said...

It seems that you got off to a good start with your collages.
800 - congrats. Do you have a permanment copy of your posts?
Enjoyed your Bille Holiday post - I can hear her singing 'That man I love.'

Judi said...

Hi Patti *hugs*
That is a lot of posts! I know what you mean about all the great people out here and the inspirations from our blogging friends. I have blogged at blogspot since Feb. 2009 and before that I was at Wordpress since May 2007. It seems I can't remember a time from blogging...*s*..

Your collages are always lovely. How special that you have taken pics of them all too. Good thing for digitals...that sure makes blogging more fun.

I haven't actually done collages...yet.
have a wonderful rest of the weekend.
Judi