Tuesday, September 7, 2010

FEATURED ARTIST

I have decided that is time for me to feature some of the wonderful talented artist I have met out there.
All with amazing talent. So this week my pick is



Gar-boodles Soup creates folk art dolls, pin cushions and aprons. This artist is very creative and talented both with her art and with the way she raises her children.


Go check out her blog

The Child's Paper to see what she is up to.

This artist is also my daughter in law.


Meet Mica Garbarino.
The person that inspired me years ago to create a blog and to make my first mixed media collage.
Thanks Mica, I love you !


6 comments:

Brenda Salzano said...

A wonderful tribute! her cookie photo is really making me drool!! Course, I am a sugar addict and have not had a cookie for a week now!! I love the photo "dream" is that her? Gorgeous lady.

Lori Saul said...

What a joyful and fun creative site your daughter in law has! Both of you are inspiring artists and innovators. Enjoyed visiting and thank you for your kind comment on my blog!

Beth Niquette said...

How wonderful! What a creative young lady! Thank you for sharing her with us!

Unknown said...

oh Mama.. I didn't know you were gonna do this...How sweet and such a surprise. You know i love you so much and appericiate the post on my little blogs... I cant wait to share what I have been working on today... think color and dollies... Yup! Time to get back to work after such a long Summer break. Mama you are a treasure and have always been talented with your eye for art... I certainly didn't have anything to do with that... just wanted to nudge you in that direction.. and you have surely soared.. Your work is wonderful and delightful to the eye... You have your very own style. Your the best!!! thank you again... this has meant a lot to me!!!! With love your daughter...Mica

Sueann said...

Fabulous tribute!!! What a blessing you both are!
Hugs
SueAnn

Mya said...

The two of you must have a great time together, inspiring and encouraging one another. Two creative ladies - make room.