Sunday, January 17, 2010

VALENTINE ATC SWAP PARTNERS



For those of you that have joined my Valentine ATC Swap her are your partners:

Audrey - Victoria
Brenda - Bernice
June - Kersten
Linda - Becky
Sue - Mica
Darlene - Canace
Vickie - June
Kimmie - Glycerine
Cathy - Bevie

I will be sending each of you an email with your partners address.
Your ATC is due February 11th so you have plenty of time to create and get your cards mailed off in time for Valentines Day.

Please post the ATC you receive from your partner on your blog so we can all see what each of you did.

Thanks for playing and Happy Creating.
God Bless each of you

4 comments:

Annette said...

I have something for you, stop by and grab it

Hugs~
Annette

Unknown said...

yay, can't wait...thanks Mom!! XOXO

Unknown said...

Thanks Patti I can't wait to get started:)
Here is my email:
beck51161@yahoo.com
Have a magical day!
XXXOOOO

Anonymous said...

Hi Patti,
I am excited about this one this year. I know Mica made the most beautiful one I have seen.. I thank her so much!
No I will do the same for Canace!
Happy Valentines everyone!
Hugs, DArlene xo