Sunday, January 18, 2009

THIS IS GREAT!!


This is great! Looks like we have 17 participants for the Valentine ATC swap! It should be fun.
You can start working on your ATC at any time but I will be partnering you up and posting that list on February 7th. This ATC is one that I just completed for Mamma's Challenge on Flickr.


Also here are three more collages I did over the weekend. The two images of a farm are for my nephew Grayson, he is 10 years old and one for my niece Mandy who loves George Washington. I used pages from a National Geographic Magazine dated 1929 and the article was about Geogre Washington and a church that had reinstalled it's baptizmal font. The image was on the same chapter in the magazine. I used acrylic paint to make it look antique and embelished with buttons and yarn.



The farm collages were done on masonite using pages from a Little House on the Prairie book I had a duplicate of . I got the images online and I embellished the tires with buttons.

I also finished three more comfort dolls but I am having a problem downloading them from my camera tonight so I will have to post those later.

5 comments:

Annette said...

very pretty stuff, I wish I had the talent like so many do, but I enjoy looking at every ones gorgeous work! Just how do you come up with these lovely idea's?
Hugs to you always
Annette

p.s.
Please, don't count this as a comment

Lydia said...

My, you have been prolific! Especially like the George Washington one:) Lydia

Unknown said...

Now how cute it that little tractor with just the right could buttons for wheels...darling! ((hugs)) Bevie

Joni said...

These are wonderful and I like the ideas you put together using your imagination...I bet the kids are going to love these!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Love the buttons that you add!