Sunday, January 11, 2009

OKAY I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!


This is a piece by Becky Loyal of Whimsical Musings and yes, she has tagged me to name 5 things I am addicted to and when I am finished I am to tag 5 other bloggers so here goes....

1. I am addicted to coffee
2. I have to have some sort of Chocolate everyday. Since I have been on a diet since May I love my Isagenix Chocolate Shake and I get to have two a day.
3. I am addicted to my sons and get the craving to hear their voices. They all live in other states so phone calls are important to me.
4. I am addicted to blogging and answering all of my emails.
5. I am addicted to house cleaning. I have to clean every Monday or I feel like I forgot to do something.

Having admitted all of those things I tag the following five people

  1. Out of The Mouth The Heart Speaks
  2. Garboodles Soup
  3. Love Conquers All
  4. Angelina's Trinkets
  5. Just Annette
Okay girls...you have been tagged now you go tag 5 people.

Okay I am off to change to look of my blog!!

4 comments:

JANN said...

ohhhhhhhhhh my gosh lady, look at your incredibly beautiful new blog layout......i love this one sooooooo
much more feminine!!! YOU PATTI - - are so creative......i love your style.
thanks for being one of the few
blogs that like my style/me....
have a good day

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Love this new look! The colors and design are just fantastic and so is the banner! Such a creative person.

Unknown said...

WOW Patti your blog is just wonderful! I love the header and the peacful and serene colors. Thank you so much for putting up my Faerie pic.
Sooo you have a chocolate addiction to:) Life is grand with chocolate at hand.
XXX
Becky

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I love your new blog design. And that card is lovely.