Saturday, December 4, 2021

BLOGGER PROBLEMS

 In the past two weeks I have not been able to comment on many of your sites.

I have no idea what is going on but it is very frustrating AND the page I post my work on has changed. I have to go way around the back, so to speak, to even be able to post. I bookmarked that when I finally found a way, but what the heck is going on? Have any of  you experienced this? I have checked my settings and nothing has changed there.

I see you, I love all of your work and I am here but the Blogger devil is in the way :(

I don't know how to contact Blogger as with so many things these days it is all computer FAQ. I want to speak so someone!

GRRR!!!

4 comments:

Deann said...

As you know I was having problems logging on to your challenge. and I know Bev, Peggy & Sim have had problems too on other sites. I think there is a ghost in the machine...lol. I don't know why the blogger needs to change things all the time, it's very frustrating.

Sim said...

Dear Patti, I post my email here because it returns (twice) to me as undelivered: "550 5.7.1 Message rejected due to content restrictions"

<>

Sim said...

Hello dear Patti,

Blogger get worse and worse...
For many different problems.
When I go to the forum for help, nobody seems to understand what is happening...
They called all the problems 'the web evolution'.
Hahaha!
Such an evolution!

On another hand, I can't link my posts on Digital Whisper and quasi-nobody comes and comments my entries...

Anyway, I thank you a lot for your message my friend, and hope that all will be solved quickly.
Take care of you and have good time anyway Patti.

Best,
Sim

Sim said...

Have you have some improvement? On my side, some things start to work intermittently. Have you already moved? In any case, stay warm, my friend.