Tuesday, March 17, 2015

PHOTOSHOP ARTISTY: FINE ART GRUNGE COMPOSITION COURSE ON SALE HALF PRICE!

I signed up for this class last year and I am so glad I did. It has been so good for me. I look back at my artwork a few years ago and I can see that it has improved and I have Sebastien Michales to thank for that.

His class is broken down into different modules of learning and you can learn as fast or as slow as you wish and it is all on video. It is always there for you to go back to no matter how long you wait.

It has lots of extra's like backgrounds created by some of the best digital artists out there and lots of things you can use in your artwork.


http://fineartgrunge.com/half-off/?orid=4399&opid=2

Ready to Create the Coolest, Most Amazing Images of Your Life?


“Go From Merely Editing Your Photos To Creating
Awesome Photo-Art Compositions Fit For Print & Canvas.


This Cutting Edge Course Will Awaken Your Creative Genius and Reveal the Secrets the Pros Use to Create Stunning Works of Art.”

Go Check it out and join today!


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.