Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I WONDER

I have been blogging since 2007 and I have posted 811 posts I have 125 followers.
I can't believe I have been doing this for so long. Back in 2006 living in CA and working as an Interior Designer I had never heard of a blog. Itsn't it strange how things change.

I wonder what I would be doing after retirement if I had not learned to blog and create mixed media and digital art. I keep busy with that now. That and my Etsy Shop, Altered State Of Tin.
I can't believe that either!! I actually have over 70 altered tins in my shop now. I have acquired some good friends through Etsy with our Etsy Team and I am involved in a couple of networks such as Creative Souls and ATC's for All. I also have another blog, Patricia Creations where I have most of my art pieces.

Do you ever wonder what you would be doing without the blogging world?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you that your keeping busy and doing what you love...designing. I too have enjoyed blogging, making connections of like minded souls. It is pretty neat really. I am glad we get to do this all together. Love ya, Mica

Sueann said...

I know what you mean!!
Keep up the good work hun!!
I enjoy your posts!
Hugs
SueAnn