Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Sunday !


I am not sure who did this piece but I love it.
If you are out there, thanks for sharing.

Just wanted to say Happy Sunday! It is beautiful here in Coos Bay today.

My new years resolution to change my daily routine and go to bed early has been accomplished and has made my life much happier.

I found that the computer and all the networks are not as important as living life outside the online scene. Oh I still comment on Facebook and Twitter and of course keep up with my Etsy Shop and my blog but I have learned to do it without staying up until all hours of the night. When I made this New Years Resolution I really didn't think I could do it but I have and I am loving life.

Never take life for granted. It is too short and the time you lose you can never get back.
Happy Sunday and God Bless You

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this too! Thank you for sharing. I am glad you made your resolution and are sticking to it. It is amazing how much time the internet can take out of your daily life. I am trying to find that happy place have my business and everything in perspective. Sending my hug with love your way my beautiful friend.
XOXOXOXO
Becky

Ann said...

it is beautiful!!
life is short and we need to make time for ourselves!!
xoxo

Debbie said...

Amen to this! The past few weeks, I've had a handyman doing handy things around here and I enjoyed not being on the computer.

If only I could afford him permanently! LOL

((hugs))