Saturday, April 2, 2011

In My Studio Today

Well that is what I call my small office when my desk is so messy and I am creating.
I am doing really well with my Etsy Shop Altered Sate of Tins. I am getting low on tins so I have been creating for two days.

I created this little pug in Photoshop

Also created this cute kitty with aqua blue eyes

This bumble bee was fun to work with....

This is a sneak preview of what I am working on. These little creatures will be on tins before the sun goes down tonight.

The following are in the works also.
That will give me some good inventory in my Shop.



I will post photos of the finished product as soon as they are complete.
I think I need to go straighten up my desk. I can't find my glue brush !

Stay tuned

6 comments:

Junibears said...

You certainly make some super collages. I'm so glad your tins are selling so well. You put a lot of work into them.
Hope you are well.
Hugs xx

Art From The heart said...

I'm so happy your tins are doing well. I love the one I bought.It holds tiny treasures on my work table.
Hugs, Amy

Anonymous said...

Firstly, thanks so much for your kind comments, warm welcome and thoughts on my blog .. you are so lovely.
I have just spent a wonderful time looking through your fabulous artwork on your other blog ... I love your work ... think i told you that before lol but seriously i do and was really taken by your stunning steampunk pieces (love the fairy its such a magical clever piece ) and adore 'To hell and back' .... oh i could go on for hours lol suffice to say .... BRAVO !!! my friend.
Hugs June xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Patti, like you my workspace is so piled hi I've been working in the dining room.heheh!! Honey that little bug looks so much like our Wrinkles..he's going on 9! Love all your steampunk pieces too. Blessings my friend!! Have a great week ahead!

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

the photos are all beautiful, I love them all. Can't wait to see what you do with them on the tins.

Hope you're having a great day!

Lydia said...

These are great, Patti! Love the pug and kitty especially:)

xo thinking about you and yours:) ...Lydia