Friday, December 31, 2010

NICE MEETING AT MY HOUSE

The meeting with my Etsy Team was fun. Brenda, Pamela, Sue, Jan and Nadine came.

They enjoyed the chili and cornbread.
My recipe for chili is pretty easy
I use two to one Laredo chili and refried beans and 1 lb of lean ground hamburger or turkey
For this meeting I doubled the recipe

Easy Cornbread mix I use Firenza

It makes a nice 8 x 8 pan of moist cornbread

Brenda has an IPad and is comes in handy if you are in range of service

But she had no service out here in Green Acres where I live so ...


We all congregated to my office and crowded around my computer for some tips on how to make a treasury and how to make the photos of your items pop!

That is what our team is all about. Sharing ideas and thoughts and inspiring each others shops.

Okay, I am off to create some new tins for my shop.

4 comments:

Dawn @ alteredartists said...

Happy New Year to you!

We are big corn bread fans here too. I use Jiffy Mix, add small can of creamed corn, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese and even sometimes add chopped jalapenos. YUMMO.

God Bless

Art From The heart said...

Sounds like fun!
Snow is melting here and winter shall return.
Happy New year !

Debbie said...

I love your kitchen. I want one.

Glad ya'll had such a good time!

Judi said...

Happy New Year Patti!
What a nice day it looks like you had with your etsy group...great.
I LOVE your kitchen...you have such a nice layout and what fun to cook in there.
The chili sounds yum and the suggestions others had does too.
*hugs*
Judi