Thursday, June 24, 2010

CHALLENGES

This week Digital Whisper had a challenge in the theme of Father's Day. This is the photo we were to use.

This is what I did with it using photoshop. I used the photo provided and added a couple of vintage images and the Fresco filter.



Kimmie at Digital Whisper also started a blog when the Ning network decided to charge users. She was fortunate enough to have enough members contribute to the fee so was able to keep the her Digital Whisper network open but now we have two fun places with two fun challenges each week. These were the two photos she provided for the challenge at the Digital Whisper Blog. We were to use at least two of the images here.


This is what I did with it. Using Photoshop I cut and pasted three of the images from one photo onto the other image. Then I used brushes to accent the edges. Not so creative but it was experience :)

Also thanks to everyone for your concern and kind words for my friend Mollye of Shezadoosey ,who lost her son to a shooting accident last week. She is home and has left a post about her son Jake, his funeral and his life. What sad thing to have to go through. God Bless Jake's family and hold them close while they grieve his loss. Jake is in a wonderful place called heaven where his loved ones will join him again someday.

4 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

I must get to grips woth photoshop! Not sure where to start!

Junibears said...

Love your Challenge photos Patti. Especially the father and son. xx

Unknown said...

WOW Patti your pieces are both so lovely:) So glad you stopped by I really miss chatting.

Life is currently so busy I can't seem to catch a break!

So sorry to hear about the loss in a fellow bloggers life. Sad to loose a child. But he is in God's arms now and she will be with him again someday.

XXXX
Becky

Anonymous said...

Patti, I have to disagree with you. You are creative and very talented and what you did with both challenges is very creative. I love what you did with both challenges.

What you don't see is your improvement and growth...patients is key.

May your friend find comfort in knowing her son is with our Lord. God bless.