Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SURPRISE!!

Well today was a day of surprises!

I received my secret Valentine Swap gift from Terri of Terri's ThreadArt.
www.lavenderbetweenthecracks.blogspot.com


Look at all the neat stuff! She included some vintage style valentine cards, a cute little pillow that she made herself, a personalized pen with her Etsy shop name on it and a Chocolate Bar which I ate before I could take a photo of it. It was good and sinful and completely off my diet but I ate it anyway!


There was also an cute little kit for making valentine love letters with a wax seal and all. So sweet, I cannot wait to make a love letter for Alan.


I was also the winner of a Giveaway over at Cranberry Blossom (Judi)
and this is what I won! Thanks Judi

3 comments:

Sueann said...

Congratulations!! What wonderful prizes!! So cool!
Hugs
SueAnn
PS You will have to show us the finished love letter!!

JANN said...

Oh how nice, lovely items, Perfect for Valentine's. Glad you won Patti :)

Unknown said...

You lucky girl...those items are great what fun it is to win something!!! (((hugs)))