Sunday, July 26, 2009

A BIKER CHICK NECKLACE??


I personally like this piece. It was created by my friend Brenda of Salzano's Design and Decor.
She is a member of our O.C.E.A.N. Team and she was telling me about this piece and how she thought it looked like a biker necklace. Well sort of, maybe but I find it unique . I love the metal words in the middle on both sides Hot.....Hot ! Love it!!

I wanted to share it and get some of my friends opinions. You see, Brenda has some of her pieces in a kiosk at the Las Vegas Airport and her pieces are upscale so she is a bit shy in putting this in that kiosk.

So what do you think? I personally think it is upscale unique and wonderful !!!

Hey, I bet there are some upscale biker chicks out there Brenda.

Good Job Brenda!

5 comments:

Brenda Salzano said...

Thank you so Much for putting up my Art/Jewelry Piece! I love finding odd things at antique/neat repeat and other stores. This one just came together like it was always suppose to be one full necklace. ;-)

Poetic Artist said...

I think It is nice and a little biker look. Maybe not, on the right person..It would be beautiful.

kimberly said...

hmmm....i think it is really unique also....i think it could probably be worn by a number of different people.....when i'm an upscale biker chick, i might just have to check this out again! :-)
hugs,
kimberly

Joni said...

I think people would be attracted to the fun aspect of it. I love the colors - she should go for it! Hope all is well with you Patti - I always have trouble posting comments on your blog, but please know I always visit! Here's hoping THIS one goes through.

Hugs ~

Lydia said...

I think it is nice. And I also think that if it is made well, that it should be presented for sale. It's probably a different style than her other work, and what's wrong with that??? xo la