Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SEND HER A TEXT MESSAGE!!


Last year when my Mother passed away I came to my niece's house where I was staying while in Idaho and as I walked in the door it was pretty late at night and there kneeling down in prayer with her Daddy was little Addy, the girl on the right and her sister Emmy on the left. She asked me to kneel down and pray with her. She was the sweetheart that said "Dear God, I want to send Grandma Great a Text message" It was such a sad time but she brought a smile to my face.

My niece Mandy has always been very close to me and her family is just so special to me. These two little sweeties are my grandnieces so let me introduce you to
Addison Kate and Emmy Lee St Clair. Emmy loves me so much she told her Mom that she would not answer her unless she called her Emmy Patricia!! What a cutie!

I am so blessed with the love of this family.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Patti, yes you are blessed and loved so much!

Reminds me of after Mom passed away. I set up a screen name on AOL just for her and I wrote her and sent her stuff. Silly? May be. But it felt good ((Patti))

Debbie said...

I absolutely love this song. One of my favorites :)

Brenda Salzano said...

this just brought a calm and wonderful smile to me tonight. The music, the story. Thank you Patti, thank you for just being you.

Unknown said...

Patti I don't know why I didn't read this the other day when I was by...maybe because I needed to read it tonight...I'd been down thinking about my niece who took her life not long ago. There are wonderful memories of our dearly departed loved ones as well as those who are still with us. God knew we needed those memories didn't HE???
You are so very special to me Patti!!!
((hugs))
Bevie