Sunday, November 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON

This is my baby boys birthday. I can't express the pride I have for this child. He is working to fulfill his dream of becoming a pastor and having his own church and congregation someday. He is presently attending Westminster Seminary Collage in Escondido, CA full time.

He was the cutiest little baby and he is a good looking young man.

I love you Tony and wish I could be there for your birthday but just know I am thinking of you and sending happy wishes for a wonderful birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY

2 comments:

Annette said...

Happy Birthday Tony....
I'd be a proud mom as well if my son was to ever become a minister....I always thought my daughter would become a nun, that has since changed. He's already been blessed by having you for a mother, and you've been blessed by having him for a son, may our God continue to keep blessing you both.
Hugs
Annette

Linsart said...

Happy Birthday Tony ! God Bless you for spreading His word! You are so lucky to have such a loving Mother! Celebrate each other through the years.
Linda
linsart