Friday, July 18, 2008

GREAT NEWS !!

First of all, thanks to anyone that sent that email asking the director of Hospice to keep their commetment to Cookie Sunshine to give her Mother a room. It worked! Her Mother will be moving in to Hospice next week.

Second of all, I don't know if any of you are familiar with the ZNE Network but I have been a member for a year . It is a network of artists that share techniques an tips and art and we learn from each other. I have learned alot from ZNE.
Today I was contacted by the one of the Group Leaders of ZNE with a wonderful compliment on my collages. She actually said my art is amazing! She actually bought the American Beauty Collage. She then ask me to share with the group, my technique in creating the collage in the Sharing Techniques forum of ZNE!

I was so honored by this request. She has been an inspiration to me with her wonderful work so this was very special to me. Oh she is also a member of Etsy and Ruebee.
If you are interested in joining ZNE, this is their link. http://www.znestore.com/page/page/5095933.htm

There are many things going on in the ZNE Network! Come on over and join!

These are the collages that she mentioned.

Rosie..SOLD 2 days ago

Little Faces..available on Etsy

American Beauty ...SOLD to Bernice at ZNE today

In Your Dreams....SOLD to a lady in Canada 2 weeks ago

10 comments:

Debbie said...

No surprise here...your collages are beautiful! Congratulations Patti, this is great news!

You are a very talented and extremely creative lady :)

Lydia said...

WOW! That's very special. 'Feel Good' , as my Mom used to say.

Isn't this the group with the Aug. Convenzione in Pleasanton, Ca? I'd love to get to that convention!What an honor:) Your work IS wonderful.

Can I say I knew you when??? Te-He

Lydia

Unknown said...

you are getting popular Mama !!! So glad you are selling your pieces... they get better & better every time I see them You do beautiful work !! I am so proud of you and always knew this would be a great art for you since you have much experience in design. Love ya, Mica

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Your collages are beautiful. Congrats on the sales.

kimberly said...

what a thrill for you, patti....and she bought the one that spoke to my heart! :) as debbie said....it is not surprising...you create beautifully!
hugs and congratulations.
kimberly

Jann said...

Congratulations, Patti! Your artwork is beautiful--Hugs, Jann

Lydia said...

Great news about Cookie's Mom's accomodations!

I'll have to pull forward the story, fold and pass it on...your story continuance is so interesting, I want to see what happens!

Thanks for your nice comments- I look forward to them!

I'll have to get to those tinier red shoes now:) Lydia

Joni said...

what wonderful news! But truly it is no surprise that you are in demand...your collages are beautiful...isn't it fun getting paid for something you enjoy doing? Keep up the good work, your creativity inspires me....

Anonymous said...

It does not surprise me that they would ask you to share your technique! I love it Patti. I play around but you have really begun to master it! Congratulations.

Fete et Fleur said...

This is so deserved! Your work is lovely. I am actually a member of ZNE. I've been so busy, I haven't had much time to be involved. Congratulations Patti!

Nancy