Saturday, July 7, 2007

My First Art Work

While Mica was here visitng she taught me how to do a collage.
She also showed me how to use clay.
These are my FIRST!!



The collage tag is made of pieces that Mica had on hand. Kind of cute huh?




The collage card is for Whispers of Inspiration, Vickie for her inspiration to give it a try.

It is in the mail Vickie!




This is my "Red Dragonfly" which I teasingly call the dragonfly turtle because the face looks like a turtle.




Here they are all together...my first art work! I am anxious to do more. Now I understand how all of you wonderful artists get hooked on this stuff. It is Great!!

I know, I know...in need practice but it was fun and I will keep practicing.
What fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it. How sweet you are!!! I'm glad for you though because you really do have an artistic eye :D Now you'll make me cry.