Friday, April 15, 2011

ATC SWAPPERS PARTNERS FOR APRIL


This is an ATC I created a couple of years ago. Pretty simple.

Here are your partners for April's Swap
Since there are an uneven number of swappers I will swap with two of you

Vickie - Tiffine
Lori - Patti
Donovan - Connor
Nichole - Nadine
Kristen - Patti
Annie - Mica
Miranda - Bri

The deadline to get your cards mailed is April 30th.
The theme is "April Showers"

If you need help contacting your partner please email me
Thanks for playing

Happy Creating !!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey gal, got your Blissfull ATC card today. It is amazing. Thanks for all the other good stuff too. Love your music. Blessings
QMM

Anonymous said...

The card might be simple, however it's a good foundation piece. Can you email me Tiffine's info?

Anonymous said...

hi nadine i guess we get to exchange this time... im so excited!!
flutterby.niki@yahoo.com

journeygirl said...

I would love to join yur swap. I am also part of willowings swap and the theme is similar so i can just make another one. My e-mail is dekidahamler@yahoo.com and again thanks for the invite.

journeygirl said...

I would love to join your swap and cant wait to get started. I am also part of the willowing ATC swap and the theme are similar so not a problem. Thanks for the invite and have a blessed day! My email is dekidahamler@yahoo.com