Tuesday, February 23, 2010

NAME THAT COLLAGE CONTEST

Another collage created in Photoshop.
I created my own background and used Photoshop brushes as well as vintage images of the little girls.
It needs a name sooooo........

Leave your idea for a name in a comment here.
I will draw a name one week from today (March 2) and whoever suggested the name will receive 4 note cards, an Artist Trading Card and a 5 x 7 of this Collage.



ALSO

I need feedback about Photoshop CS3 versus Photoshop Elements
For those of you that use Elements, is it pretty much the same as CS3?
I have a friend that really wants Photoshop but I am hearing that Elements is more affordable and does pretty much the same thing. Let me hear from you please.

Thanks

3 comments:

Poetic Artist said...

I think the name is...
Gentle Touch...
Photo shop elements I have but I do not have a clue to what I am doing yet..Sorry I am no help.lol
Katelen

Unknown said...

another sweet picture! I choose Innocent Wonderment. Very darling. Love ya, Mica

Beth Niquette said...

I have heard that too--but I love Photoshop CS3. Then there's the free program through "The Gimp" which does much the same things, and in some ways better, than photoshop.

Goodluck!