Sunday, March 23, 2008

MY FIRST TRANSFER



This is the first transfer I have tried.
I can tell it is going to take alot of practice.

The transfer is in the middle of the page, right below the middle of the fan in white, the image of 2 children's faces almost cheek to cheek.
Also on the bottom left of the page, a large black butterfly.

It was tricky but I think with a little practice this could be a very creative thing.

I will use this as another page in my altered book and call it "Little Faces".






I also want to thank Lori Garbarino for giving me this Daily Dose Award. What a surprise!
Thanks Lori Loo !!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patti, I really like this. I love the composition and the colors. So how does the transfer work? By the way thanks for stopping by. I am thinking of selling Raining Hearts. Thanks for the compliment, your such a sweatheart!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to hear more about the transfer too. How did you do it?
amanda

Anonymous said...

"I see it, I see it Patti...you did so great!!" Don't give up, although this is the first I have heard of a "transfer".

To answer your question, yes, we still have it on the market. hopefully in a few months it will go somewhere? Who knows...

Glad to see you create, you do a lovely job!!
XOXO
Nene

jen v said...

this looks great!