Sunday, December 6, 2015

FROST

For the Challenge at Digital Whisper this week.
You are invited to join this challenge.
Show us your Frost!


I did these back when Kimmie Draper owned Digital Whisper. She taught me so much and when she resigned Digital Whisper she ask me to take it over and I was very honored. She has gone on to bigger things and has a website now that teaches artists .
Not sure I remember the credits on these two pieces but it was a lot of fun and early in my experience with Photoshop.

4 comments:

Sim said...

Beautiful dear Patti!
I love these shades of white to blue and the kind of wings you've given to the diver.
Brrrrr...
They are so effective that I'm cold now!:D
I'll try to participate to this wonderful one too!

Anonymous said...

As written on the digital whisper blog ......brrrrr!
I wish you a warm-hearted time until january, I will make a break.
Herzlich Pippa

sirkkis said...

Gorgeous effects on these beautiful digital works.

Deann said...

These are exquisite and they are making me feel very chilled...great challenge.