Thursday, October 23, 2014

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL

A new piece of artwork in my Etsy Shop today.
This was fun to do. Learning from thePhotoshop Fine Art Grunge classes has changed my way of creating.
Here I have three layers and have used textures, filters and combined black and white with color.

If you are interested in this piece you can find it in my Gallery at Patricia Creations
or my Etsy Shop Elegant Whispers

If you want to take the Photoshop Fine Art Grunge Class just click the link on the sidebar. 
You will be amazed at what you can do! 

3 comments:

Danièle SAINT-MARTIN said...

Beautiful work.

Debbie said...

Haven't visit for awhile and just browsing through your work. Wow Patti, you are GREAT and this!! All of them are beautiful :)

Brenda Salzano said...

I am really loving the grunge look in digital art! I think it is very trending these days! Keep on creating and sharing!!!!

Hugs My friend!