Thursday, June 20, 2013

Digital Whisper Blog Hop Day 3

Mid-Summer Dream # 3 .
To enjoy everyday without rain. Stand in the warm sun on my front porch and take in the beauty of Oregon.
Here in Coos Bay we have approx 5 full months without rain. The rain is necessary to keep all the evergreen trees green and healthy. Coming from CA I must say that the beauty of Oregon and the mild temperatures are a blessing. You will hear me complain about all the rain here but when the mid summer months arrive it is heaven. This photo was taken from one corner of my front porch. We have 9 acres and every inch is appreciated. So this Mid-Summers Dream is to celebrate the beautiful dry days.
Credit: Background is my own photograph
The butterfly is from Free wallpapers
Thanks to all who participated in the Blog Hop and to Kym Decker for organizing it.
You are all awesome and you make Digital Whisper ROCK!

2 comments:

Sueann said...

So beautiful....I love it.
Well done
Hugs

SueAnn

PS My post will come later today

Donna Mock said...

This is really beautiful. I love the effect you used on this. I'm originally from California as well, have lived in Minnesota since 2001. I know exactly what you mean about the summer months. :)

Hugs
Donna