Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away !!!


I can't believe that it is the second of April and we are still being rained on day and night.
We have had a very few sun breaks since February. Rain, snow, sleet, hail, wind and more rain is getting old especially since most areas are enjoying the wonderful spring weather.

I guess I should be used to it after 6 years living here but I have to say, I HATE THIS WEATHER!!

It alters your mood, keeps you from doing things outdoors and washing your car? Forget it!
For the past three weeks I have been wanting to mow the grass but it is really hard to mow in the rain. YUK!!

Seems like all I do is complain about this and I really should stop because this is the norm for Oregon and living on the coast is not as bad as the inland cities soooo...I will wait and wait and wait for SUNSHINE.

Hope you are all enjoying your spring :)

3 comments:

BECKY said...

Oh, Patricia! I feel your pain and misery! I wish I could send you some of the incredibly hot and sunny weather we've been having. It's SO rare for us, I am definitely enjoying it. I lived in Tacoma for about nine months, MANY years ago, and it was the most depressing time of my life. I HATE rain, and couldy, dreary days! Sending you virtual hugs and sun!

Nancy said...

Hi, its so nice to meet you and thanks so much for dropping by my place today....

We are having lots of rain too but alittle sunshine mixed in....

Your blogs are full of beautiful images...I love creating digital collages too but don't seem to find the time like I used to.....

Sueann said...

Would you believe I woke up to 7 inches of snow??? Yup!! Anywho...weird spring for sure!!!
Hugs
SueAnn