Thursday, February 24, 2011

Zumba

I have heard of Zumba for a few months now and it is only in the past two weeks I have been curious to what is all about. I have see the infomercials and loved the music and then one of my Etsy Team members told me she had been doing it for awhile now and she looks great.

So today I had my first Zumba class and I love it! It is a work out but oh so much fun. The music just makes you want to move and the class is an hour but the time went by so fast. I am hooked and cannot wait for the next session on Tuesday.

They say you burn up to 1000 in one of these sessions. As you know if you have been a follower for long, I used to be a dancer in the days of disco and I have missed dancing so very much. My ex husband was my dance partner and my current husband does not dance so I have not pushed it.

Zumba is like dancing and you don't need a partner! I seriously recommend it to anyone that hates to work out like I do.

5 comments:

Healing Woman said...

Thanks for the tip about Zumba. I'm going to check out my area to see where they have the class.

Art From The heart said...

I'll check it out,sounds fun.
Hugs, Amy

pchickki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pellie / Penny said...

Best of Luck with your Zumba - It sounds like fun.
But personally I shy away from anything that sounds like exercise.

hugs,
Penny

Debbie said...

Curves has added Zumba and I love it. I just wish I could breathe LOL