Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'M READY FOR THE BLACK BERRY FESTIVAL

Here are my newest creations! I had so much fun creating these little paper doll collages. Using my littel face cabs from Lin's Art and Clay
They are done on heavy cardboard and could be used as wall hangings.



This is the finished product of my butterfly. I added a genuine opal in the center.
I'm happy with it for my first textured stand alone clay butterfly. It stands about 3 inches and is about 4 inches wide.



So anyway that's it for creating for awhile. The festival is Saturday and Sunday. I am excited. Our Etsy team OCEAN (Oregon Coast Etsy Artist Network) is all ready. We had a dry run on Tuesday to see how long it would take to set up the tables and canopy and lay out our products. It took about an hour. We have so much talent in our team from quilts to jewlery to note cards to paintings and clay art. Of course all handmade. Wish me luck!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Linsart said...

Hey Patti,
I love your little doll collages! They turned out great, and thanks again for the mention! Your butterfly came out really well too. Have a great show at the Blackberry Festival, that will be fun for all of you ~ Art On!
Linda
linsart

yashuwa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Looks like you've been having fun, beautiful fun.
amanda

Anonymous said...

The collages look so cute! I can't wait to hear about the festival. I hope you take lots of pictures and have fun! Patti, you might want to delete that comment from yashuwa. I clicked on it and you might want to see what kind of sight it is.

Anonymous said...

Just like everyone is saying, "I can't wait to see and hear of your time at the Black Berry Festival!! I am so amazed at your paper doll "collages" Patti. You are fabulous this this, and man...I really like what you are doing with these (cab)faces!!
Really nice and cute too!!

Hugs,
XOXO~Nene