Monday, June 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINNIE !

Well today is my grandson Vinnie's birthday. Let me tell you a little about Vinnie.
He is a very talented young man. He is home schooled and he is years above other young men in public schools. He plays piano and writes his own music. He has an ear for music and picks it up just by listening. He also plays the guitar just like his father did around his age. He is learning Java Script which is Greek to me. He takes that class outside his home school subjects.

I am very proud of the way he has grown into such a polite, smart, funny and good looking young man. Oh and did I mention that he is my grandson?

Love you Vinnie, Happy Birthday honey.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

"Thank you Grandma, I have been enjoying my day as a 14 year old.
Hope to hear from you soon!"
Love ya,
Vince

Jann said...

What a nice birthday greeting. Your grandson sounds like such a wonderful young man. Don't we just love our grandkids as much as our own children? They are wonderful!!!!!

Joni said...

how sweet of you to honor your grandson on your blog...makes his birthday just that much more special...and you even got a "thank you"...he is quite the gentleman...have a piece of birthday cake for me!

How was your trip to Vegas?

Hugs to you dear friend ~
Joni