Friday, January 11, 2008

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER


I recently read a tip on one of the artists from ZNE.
She said that art doesn't have to be perfect and that she found altered art to be very beautiful sooooo......
This is my latest collage. It is 6 1/2" x 4 1/2". Backing is Mat Stack and I have added a piece of art from my 2007 calendar done my the "Foot and Mouth Painters". To that I added the puppy I found in a Danbury Mint catalog and a blue bird from that same catalog and then I embelished it with the words "Best Friends Forever". It is unusual and it was very easy.

This has inspired me to take on some altered art. I am also going to tackle the task of making an altered book. It may take some time but I will do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love it, it's so sweet!