Thursday, January 15, 2015

POSTCARDS AND LETTERS

Lungagirl Moonbeams is having a challenge. Postcards and Letters is the theme.
I created this piece for that challenge. Two backgrounds were used here. Paperexotica and Pattern6 both from my private stock. The vintage image of the women from Vintage Fantasy Stock by Lori.
I finished the piece with Photoshop Postage Stamp brushes. This was a fun project. Thanks Lunagirl Moonbeams!

You can join this challengetoo just click the link below.

Creative Challenge Theme: POSTCARDS & LETTERS

To use a Lunagirl Image in your piece visit the Lunagirl site here Lunagirl.com

2 comments:

Karen Lunagirl said...

So beautiful! I love the dreamy effect and lovely soft vintage colors. Thanks so much for playing in my Postcards & Letters challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com. I'll glad to discover your blog! ~ Karen

Pellie / Penny said...

Great Looking piece - Very ethereal looking. I love it.

Hugs,
Pemmy