Tuesday, October 5, 2010

THIS WEEKS DIGITAL WHISPER CHALLENGE

This is the image we were give to use for the challenge last week

This is what I did with it. Using brushes and photos taken by Nadine Archer Allen of flowers.
I combined them and then used the posterized filter.

I think this will make a great card.

This is the image that we were given in the DW Blog Challenge last week

This is what I did with it. I added the image of the girl sitting by the door and then used a brush called desert grass and a brush called swirl around the moon which I put an image of Christ and then used brush called star on top of the tower. I called this "He sees all that you do"



This week we were given this photo of the Eiffel Tower.

This is what I did with it using all brushes.
Click on the image to take a closer look

It is said that a young man took his girlfriend to the top of the tower with the intention of proposing marriage to her, but she turned him down and he threw her from the tower to her death. Visitors to the tower at night have reported hearing a girl laughing and saying NO, followed by a scream, then silence....

or course there are some who say.... No, the Eiffel Tower is definitely NOT haunted. In fact, with lights switched on all day and night, how would the spirits dare to go near that majestic structure?


You be the judge!!!






3 comments:

Sueann said...

Nice pieces Patti!! I love the umbrella one very much!!
Well done
Hugs
SueAnn

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Wow, those are fabulous ! HOW do you DO that?
((())
Francie

Pamela said...

Very pretty, and I can say that I never heard (or saw!) anything ghostly at the Eiffel Tower!