Monday, November 2, 2009

Turkey Hands


Remember when you were a kid and you made a turkey by tracing around you hand?
This was a challenge by one of our Etsy Team members. We are all to do one in what ever style we wish. I did mine of course in the collage style using tiny images mostly from Art Chix Studio.
We will also be asking some of the local grade schools to participate. These Turkey Hands will be in our Fall window display down town Coos Bay.

Go ahead...try it, you know you want to!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I just love the collaging you did on them. What a wonderful idea.

Beth Niquette said...

I do remember that! What a great vintage idea. (GriN) Thanks for reminding me, and for the wonderful variation on that old craft!

Anonymous said...

These are a hoot.. actually they are a.. "gobble"!! So wonderful to play back years in a extremely artistic way.. Great ideas and you are always thinking of others..
such a wonderful person you are..
Hugs, Darlene ..

Judi said...

Hi Patti
Oh my gosh that is gorgeous! I wish I could do something like that. I'm going to remember to check out your sidebar..fabulous.
Hope you are well and enjoying this time in the fall.
*hugs*
Judi

Unknown said...

Oh what fun...this is what I'm going to have my grandchildren do when they come to visit...they will love it!!!
blessings my dear friend...

Sueann said...

This is so fun! I remember doing these too!! Hugs
SueAnn