Tuesday, June 9, 2009

FLIP-FLOP SWAP

This is my friend Mollye Self from Shezadoosey
She sent me a message about this unusual swap and I wanted to share it with all of you

Hey Ladies...............Wanna Play?

Just pick your BFF as your partner and get started.
Here's How.........


Just cut and paste the rules to your blog. If you're playing by email you send it as an attachment and enclose the two names with address and shoe size in the body of the email or if you are playing by snail mail you make a copy of the rules and actually fill in the two boxes by putting your name in the #1 spot and your partner's name (Patti Koosed size 7) in the #2 spot with your addresses and shoe size (very important).


You then either email or snail mail to 6 of your other friends and
watch the magic happen.


When you have sent it to 6 ladies, and they have
sent it to 6 of their friends you will begin to receive through the good old
US Mail your flip-flops and when all is said and done you will have
36 new pair of Flip-Flops to begin your summer and will only have bought 1 pair!


Now is this a sweet deal and fun swap or what?
Remind your friends to let you know if they cannot play or it will break the cycle and
fun for the rest who do want to swap!


CLICK ON THIS LETTER TO OPEN IT IN A LARGER VIEW SO YOU CAN READ IT


My comment to Mollye was "What am I going to do with 36 pair of flip flops"

I guess I can donate the ones I don't use or give them to my granddaughters but I agreed to participate in this fun sounding swap so If you are interested follow the instructions and have fun. It was suggested that they can also be altered or decorated and I know some of you are really talented and have great creativity so HAVE FUN!!

2 comments:

Sueann said...

I can't imagine 36 pairs of flip flops!! Wow!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your sweet comments about my new little one.
Hugging you
SueAnn

Lydia said...

I can't do this one. I'm a hard to find size. That's what 3 kids did to my feet! tehe :)