Thursday, August 28, 2008

WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DOING ??


You have probably notice for the past 2 days that the look of my blog has changed many times and said to yourself What the heck is she doing ?

Also you may have noticed that Blogger has updated their site. Since this has happened I cannot change my background to whatever I want. I am very frustrated and think it is unfair that they have as far as I can tell prevented this.

If anyone out there can help me I would appreciate it. I used to be able to go into the HTML and find where the background color code was and change it. Now there is no code to change. I am not a computer guru so I probably am overlooking something here.

I don't like the choices I have for background from Blogger so if anyone can tell me what to do I would reallllyyyyyyy appreciate it. I spent all day yesterday trying to figure this out. Soooo, it's black for now until I can change it.

Love you all
Thanks for listening and for being such good friends

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I can not help you if I know I would!!! All I can say is ask Mica..she is the pro at this type of thing;-)) Or even Loriloo, is she having this same issue?? I wish I can help you Patti:-(((, sorry!!

I love the way it looks now..:-))

Hugs,
XOXO~Nene

Unknown said...

I am only imanging you may think I am too busy to help you out... Just pick up the phone and call. I can check it out over here and get you fixed again. Love you and miss you too. Hugs, Mica

JANN said...

patti
have you tried going to fonts and trying to change the background color there? I changed my blog layout and colors all the time too.
I just sign in and go to fonts and it changes it. let me know if that works or if you need more help
jann

JANN said...

go to customize and then to fonts and colors
that should bring you to the correct spot and change your colors
jann